Graduate Education Grants

Can you get grants for Master programs?

I am getting ready to start a Arts of Education Master’s program and am trying to figure out how to get as much aid as possible. So can you file a FASFA for graduate work? Does anyone know if you can get CA grants for that sort of stuff?

From my experience of working in a University Admissions Office and being a M.Ed graduate. Grants are not available to Master Degree Students, only student loans are. This, I believe, is a FAFSA “rule”, possibly government rule/law as well.

Ask a Swin Graduate – Grant

Leave a Reply

Name *
Email *