Grants Graduate School

grants graduate school
Can you receive financial aid (Tap, Pell, etc.) for Graduate School?

I just finished college, and I want to go to Graduate School. However I’m dirt poor, and the only way I paid for college was through financial aid and a small scholarship. Is their any way I can receive tap and pell grants for graduate school?

Congratulations on your decision to enter a graduate program, it is a great investment for your future. Unfortunately, after you finish your undergraduate education the government will not award grants for higher level programs.

The government does offer the Graduate PLUS loan, which carries a 8.50% fixed rate. This is a credit based loan and they will conduct a credit check to make you qualify for this loan.

In order to make graduate school as affordable as possible, I would suggest consolidating your loans though the Federal Family Education Loan Program, or FFELP. This federal program will provide you with great benefits like deferment while you’re in graduate school. It will also increase your credit score, which is important when applying for graduate school loans. For more information on graduate loans, visit the source below. Good luck, I hope this helps!

Leave a Reply

Name *
Email *