Grants For University Programs

I attended one semester in a Junior college and want to go to a university, is that possible?

attended a junior college for a semester, but have come to find out I want to go directly to a University…?
Am I able to transfer to the university next semester? I recieve Pell grants and am also elligible for student work study programs.

If you’ve done well at the jr college you should not have any problems transferring to a university. All of your credits may not transfer. Get going on your application to the university because the semester is almost over.

IT Works. Grant Management Software

Leave a Reply

Name *
Email *