Pay For College

NYS- do i have to pay college exp with child support? I am non custodial parent?

My child has been living with grandparents by choice, and they even claimed him on taxes last year. I continue to pay his mother the support. I need to know if i’m going to be expected to take out loans to pay for the college education next year.

That depends on what the divorce agreement says. If it is not in the current divorce papers, then they may be able to take you back to court for it.

How to Pay for College

Leave a Reply

Name *
Email *