Undergraduate Grants

undergraduate grants
As an undergraduate student, How long (referring to school years) am I able to receive the Federal Pell Grant?

Let’s also assume that my circumstances stay the same, which enables me to receive federal assistance at the present time.

You can receive federal financial aid for up to 150% of the total college credit hours required to earn that degree. In other words if you are going for a bachelors degree that is 120 hours you can get financial aid for up to 180 attempted hours. (Attempted hours includes all hours from all schools, even those you fail or withdraw from.)

If you are trying to earn your associates degree at 60 hours your aid will get cut off after 90 hours.

Leave a Reply

Name *
Email *