i want to work from home stuffing envelopes but i dont know what companies to trust, alot of scams,any legit?
Legitimate work-at-home program sponsors should tell you – in writing – what’s involved in the program they are selling. Here are some questions you might ask a promoter:
* What tasks will I have to perform? (Ask the program sponsor to list every step of the job.)
* Will I be paid a salary or will my pay be based on commission?
* Who will pay me?
* When will I get my first paycheck?
* What is the total cost of the work-at-home program, including supplies, equipment and membership fees?
* What will I get for my money?